Frequently Asked Questions
Quickly and easily find answers to the most common questions we get asked.
Members earn higher dividends with the Catalyst Connect Checking Account:
- Earn 0.20% APY1 monthly on balances up to $10,000 when account requirements are met
- Earn up to 0.35% APY1 monthly on checking balances up to $10,000 when you qualify for Catalyst Member Rewards
Yes, we can easily convert your existing checking account into a new Catalyst Connect Checking. You’ll keep the same 13-digit account number and can continue using your existing debit card and checks.
- Maintain an average daily balance of $1,000 or more in the account
- Perform 18 or more debit card purchases per month using the debit card linked to your Catalyst Connect Checking account
- Receive a direct deposit of $500 or more per month in the account
- Enroll in eStatements
Opening an account is quick and easy. You can apply online, visit any branch or give us a call.
The dividends for that month will be forfeited if the account criteria are not met.
The higher APY is only awarded on the first $10,000. Dividends are earned on balances up to but not exceeding $10,000 when account requirements are met.
At the end of the first full calendar month after the account is opened and the requirements are met.
Daily balances are evaluated at the end of the close of business each day and then averaged for the month.