Frequently Asked Questions
Quickly and easily find answers to the most common questions we get asked.
To use mobile deposit, your account must be open for 15+ days and you must be age 16 or older.
Please verify that you have downloaded our mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store. The mobile deposit widget is not available through the web app (i.e., typing our web address into your phone’s browser and logging in). If you are signed into the mobile app and the mobile deposit widget still is not showing up, please contact us by phone.
You can make a mobile deposit to your primary savings, special and holiday savings, money market and checking accounts.
- For personal accounts, the check must be made payable to a named owner on the account.
- For business accounts, the check must be made payable to the name of the business.
- We cannot accept checks that are made payable to a third party (i.e., all payees must be on the account).
- The check must be properly endorsed.
- The check can’t be drawn on the same account.
- The check can’t be post-dated or altered.
- We can’t accept foreign checks or checks with non-negotiable items.
- Please make sure the front and back of the check are properly endorsed.
- Avoid writing over the MICR number at the bottom of the check. (Obscuring this number could render it impossible to process by mobile device).
- When you are taking a picture of the check, do not get too close to the check. Position the edges of the check within the guidelines displayed on the camera viewer.
- If the check is light in color, place it on a dark background. If the check is a dark color, place it on a light background.
- The app will indicate if your check was successfully submitted.
- Please note: We cannot guarantee that every check will be accepted via mobile deposit.