Frequently Asked Questions
Quickly and easily find answers to the most common questions we get asked.
Yes! They will receive an email or text message notification via the email or U.S. mobile number they used to enroll with Zelle®.
Our mailing address is: PO BOX 47989, Tampa, FL 33646-0117
Our main, Fletcher Branch is located at 7037 E. Fletcher Ave. Temple Terrace, FL 33617.
Our Member Service Contact Center is open from 8am – 6pm M-F and 9am – 1pm on Saturdays. Branch hours vary by location. To view branch locations and hours, click here.
If you are paying with funds from your credit union savings or checking account, simply make a transfer to your loan account within digital banking.
If you want to pay your loan from an external account at another financial institution, there are several options available:
- Link your external account in digital banking to allow transfers between your bank/credit union share accounts. After you have verified your external account by confirming the amount of the two trial deposits sent to your external account (this takes 2-3 business days to deposit), you will be ready to transfer money. Please note: External account transfers to a Visa take 3-4 business days to process.
- Use the bill pay or funds transfer service offered by your other financial institution to send your payment.
- Make a payment through the External Loan Payments widget in digital banking (a fee does apply).
- Make a payment in-person at any of our branches or a shared branch location.
- If you would like to set up recurring monthly payments from an external bank account, we can do this for you.
If your debit card was never received, you can visit one of our branches to have a card instant issued or you may call us to have a replacement card sent to you. It will take 7-10 business days to arrive.
We offer standard overdraft practices (i.e., Convenience Pay) for eligible members. With Convenience Pay, we may authorize and cover insufficient funds transactions, instead of returning the item. Please note: There is a fee per covered transaction. Convenience Pay Plus will extend overdraft coverage to ATM and debit card transactions. You must opt-in for Convenience Pay Plus coverage. Learn more here.
You may elect other overdraft protection coverage, such as linking to a savings account or line of credit. In that case, we will attempt to cover NSF transactions by transferring from your linked account.
Our checking accounts have no monthly maintenance fees, debit card usage fees, or below balance fees. There may be fees for optional services associated with your account, such as charges for ordering checks, requesting a stop payment, or overdrawing your account. Please review our Fee Schedule for more details.
Please note: There is a $5 monthly savings fee that applies if you are 25 or older, have no loan(s), and an aggregate average daily balance of less than $300 in all your share accounts.
Yes, but you will need to contact us prior to traveling overseas. Our fraud monitoring technology may decline attempted transactions that are outside of your normal activity, like international purchases, unless we are aware and have made notes to your account regarding your travel destination and dates.
Please reach out to our member service representatives as soon as possible. The representative will go over your recent transactions and assist you further.
If we determine that your card has been compromised, we will block your current debit card, issue a new one, and email/fax you the fraud paperwork to complete. Once you complete and submit the fraud forms, our card services department will provide you with provisional credit within 10 business days.
Additional fraud tips:
- Be careful using your debit card at gas pumps, vending machines and in isolated locations since there is a greater likelihood of “skimmers” that steal your card information. Also, use caution when entering in your card information online, especially within unfamiliar websites.
- Set up balance change/transaction alerts through digital banking. This will allow you to act more quickly and prevent further losses.
Prior to contacting our credit union, you must reach out to the merchant to see if they are willing to assist you or provide a refund. If the merchant is unwilling to help or suggests that you dispute the charge with your financial institution, please contact us and we will be able to assist you further. If it is more convenient, you may also stop by any of our branch locations or dispute the transaction through digital banking.