Frequently Asked Questions
Quickly and easily find answers to the most common questions we get asked.
Please visit our website and navigate to the online banking section near the top of the screen. Enter in your username and password. You must complete the enrollment first if you do not have a username or password. Please contact us if you have any difficulty with logging in or enrolling.
Yes, you may access mobile banking by downloading our app from the App Store or Google Play store. You can also type our web address in your phone’s browser to log into the web app. Please note: The web app version does not have the mobile deposit feature. Your login credentials for online banking and mobile banking are the same.
Your username must be eight to 20 characters in length and may contain any combinations of letters and numbers. The usernames are not case-sensitive.
Your password must be a minimum of eight characters in length, include at least one uppercase, one lowercase number, and must contain at least one numerical digit.
Please note: The passwords are case-sensitive and expire after 365 days. Also, an ampersand (&) is not a valid character.
Yes, you have the option to reset your username and password through online banking or mobile banking by selecting the “Forgot Username?” link or “Forgot Password?” link.
- To reset your username, you must enter your member number, Social Security number or tax ID number (for business accounts), and date of birth. You have the option of entering your email address or zip code to proceed.
- To reset your password, you must enter your username, member number, Social Security number or tax ID number (for business accounts), and date of birth. You also have the option of entering your email address or zip code to proceed.
Our system offers enhanced security controls with your choice of multi-factor authentication method; including, verification codes sent by email, text, or automated voice call and 2FA APP Tokens. Multi-factor authentication is triggered each time you log into online or mobile banking until you select “Remember this device” upon login. It may also trigger when you perform activities that are considered higher risk. Examples include changing your contact information or when an external account is added.
We also have an enhanced account notification offering to alert you of logins, transactions, failed transfers, card transactions, balance thresholds and more.
- Log into online banking and click the down arrow next to your profile image and name.
- From the dropdown, click the Settings option and select the Security tab.
- Within the Security tab, you can change your username and password and review your Two-Factor Authentication settings.
- You can also see which devices have been remembered/saved. When you remove devices, you will be prompted verify your identity the next time that you log in.
You may send us a secure message through online banking or mobile banking.
- In online banking, select the down arrow next to your profile image and name. From the dropdown, select the Messages option.
- In mobile banking, select the Messages menu option and click the Compose tab.
In online banking, hover over the Accounts tab and choose the Alerts option. In mobile banking, select Alerts from the app menu. You can click on the toggle button next to an alert to enroll in it. To sign up for text message/SMS alerts, follow the steps below.
Enrolling in SMS/Text Notifications:
In online banking, click the Settings option (hover over the Services & Settings menu tab) and select the Contact tab. Click the pencil/edit icon beside your mobile phone number and check the box that states, “I Would Like To Receive SMS Text Messages To This Number.” Once you click the “Send a code via text” button, you will be prompted to verify your identity before a code is sent. Then, you should receive the code and enter it in the Code box. Your phone will be confirmed and you should notice an SMS icon beside it.
In mobile banking, open the app menu, select Others, choose Settings, and then select the Contact option. Click your mobile phone number and select the toggle on button to enable text messages.
You may add your debit and/or credit card travel plans within the Manage Cards feature in digital banking. If you would prefer, you may also send us a secure digital banking message, or call our member service representatives.
When transactions post to your accounts, they can be categorized to give you a better idea of how much money you are spending in certain areas. For example, if you would like to know how much you are spending on transportation, you can categorize transactions using the Auto & Transport category. Under this category, there are more specific selections to choose from; such as, Gas & Fuel, Parking, Services & Parts, and Tires.
Locate the transaction that you would like to categorize and select the “Add a category” button underneath it. From the list of categories, you can choose the one that is most appropriate from the drop-down menu. You can also split the transaction in to multiple categories if more than one applies.
- Log in to online banking and select one of your accounts from the main, Dashboard screen or go to the Accounts option.
- Under the search box on your account, you should have an export icon (next to the print icon).
- When you click the export icon, a window will come up and prompt you to select one of the export formats from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Export button.
If you have any difficulty exporting your transactions, please contact us by phone for further assistance.
To view your mortgage information, you must select the Mortgage option in digital banking. Once you click on the Mortgage option, you will be brought to our mortgage website where you can view your mortgage details and schedule payments.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to troubleshoot connection issues with third-party applications. Please contact the app vendor’s support team directly. If you have recently updated your digital banking username or password, please make sure that the application has your new credentials.