Frequently Asked Questions
Quickly and easily find answers to the most common questions we get asked.
We offer many convenient options to pay your loan. You may:
- Transfer funds from your USF FCU savings or checking account to your loan through online or mobile banking.
- Pay with cash or check by visiting a USF FCU branch or shared branch location.
- Pay with a checking account or debit card from another financial institution through online banking.
If you are paying with funds from your credit union savings or checking account, simply make a transfer to your loan account within digital banking.
If you want to pay your loan from an external account at another financial institution, there are several options available:
- Link your external account in digital banking to allow transfers between your bank/credit union share accounts. After you have verified your external account by confirming the amount of the two trial deposits sent to your external account (this takes 2-3 business days to deposit), you will be ready to transfer money. Please note: External account transfers to a Visa take 3-4 business days to process.
- Use the bill pay or funds transfer service offered by your other financial institution to send your payment.
- Make a payment through the External Loan Payments option in digital banking (a fee does apply).
- Make a payment in-person at any of our branches or a shared branch location.
- If you would like to set up recurring monthly payments from an external bank account, we can do this for you.
At this time, principal-only payments can only be made by calling our credit union or visiting a branch location.
To take advantage of Skip A Pay, log in to digital banking and click on the Skip A Pay option. You will have the option to transfer the $35 fee from your DCU savings or checking account. The funds must be available in your account prior to the time you submit your Skip A Pay request. Please schedule your Skip A Pay request at least five business days prior to your loan due date.
If the title is electronic, you will receive the paper title or lien satisfaction letter within 7-15 business days after the loan has been paid in full. Please contact our Loan Servicing Department at email@example.com if you have any questions or have not received your title.
Once you have moved, visit that state’s motor vehicle office to register your vehicle. Most states will forward a form to us requesting the title from your previous state. Once we receive the form, we will forward the paper title to your new home state. This process can take around 2-4 weeks. If you have the form you can send an email request to our Loan Servicing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone.