6 Ways To Save on Summer Vacation
- Time it right. Experts say the sweet spot for cheapest flight booking is 54 days before your travel date.
- Clear your cache before every new flight search. This way, airlines can’t access your browser history and inflate the prices they offer you.
- Sweet-talk your way to savings. Ask for an upgrade at the check-in counter. About 78% of hotel guests who request an upgrade at the front desk actually get one.
- Never pay full price. Check sites like coupondivas.com, entertainment.com and Groupon.com for deep discounts at local eateries and entertainment centers.
- Freebie fun. Search local sites and blogs for write-ups about free things to do near your destination.
- Save your mega event for the last day. Finish your vacation on a high note by saving your most exciting event for the last day of your trip.
« Return to "Blog"